Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Blog that I Like....


I don't usually follow blogs but I do like this blog a lot.

This seems like is a photographer’s blog. I love that it has a lot of pictures in it. 
I think the pictures are fabulous.

I love to take pictures, even though I’m not a professional. I just do it for interest. 
I always think that picture is quite magical, it seems like the camera gives me the ability to freeze the moment in that short period of time. Pictures are meaningful when you look at them years later. They are part of our memory, and it helps us to remember something we may forget. Pictures is animate, they bring us memory, story and emotion.

Also I’m a person who likes to see outside of my world. While I’m looking at these pictures, I feel like someone else is sharing a piece of their life with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment