Thursday, September 8, 2011

As a writer, I will consider myself successful when.....




As a writer, I will consider myself successful when my writing can attract readers and bone connection with them. Even though the writer and the reader are not in a face to face’s conversation, I still believe that a good writing has the ability to build a strong connection between writer and the reader.

A successful writer should also be able to leads his / her readers to variety of stages. When I have the ability to put all my thoughts together into sentences and express my feeling through the sentences, I may become a better writer. It will be ever better if I can lead my readers to many different emotional stages, like bring peace, excitement, surprise or delight to my readers. The most amazing thing about writing is to inspire and encourage other to enjoy their life, and sometime writing can actually change somebody’s life.

If I’m a writer that has the ability to take my readers away from the reality and bring them into another place which filled with fantastic thoughts and ideas, then I will consider myself as a successful writer.



2 comments:

  1. It seems to me that you are very passionate about writing. To me, that is one of the biggest ingredients for success. A person should be able to connect with what they are writing. That connection makes the words flow like a running faucet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks~
    I totally agree with you!!

    ReplyDelete